Below, please find a step by step guide to ordering your invitations from Pretty as a Picture.
Step 1: Choose a design and order a sample if you wish
Step 2: Choose the custom details of your invite and order online or over the phone
Step 3: We design your invitation and send you a proof.
Step 4: Approve your proof. Your order will be sent out to you in 15 business days, depending on the service requested (excludes delivery transit time)
Step 5: Delivery
Step One: Choose a design and order samples
Browse our invitation galleries and remember that custom ink, paper, typestyle and design options are always available—just give us a call at 00353 404 64224 to discuss options or order a sample.
Click the “add to cart” button on the product description page. If you’re in the Wicklow or Dublin area, you can also pick up samples or browse our albums at our studio.
Your sample wedding invitation set will consist of your requested invitation design, a reply card, an outer envelope, and a reply card envelope, printed in a standard ink color. If you are interested in seeing samples of a particular envelope color or envelope lining, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what sample you wish to receive.
Most sample orders are processed within 2–3 business days. If you are in a rush, please contact us so that we can prioritise your order.
The cost of samples is credited to your wedding invitation order with Pretty as a Picture if you decide to order from us.
Step 2: Arrange a free consultation to view invitation albums
Come and visit us in our studio and we will show you our albums and go through all the available options with you. We can show you the various font, colour and other options available and go through the customisation process with you in detail. We’re here to help you with your wedding invitation wording so ask us any questions you have or view our wedding stationery etiquette guide.
Step 3: We design your custom invitation and send you a proof.
Receive your .pdf proof
Our design team will create an electronic proof of your invitations and email them to you 5 – 7 business days after placing your order. Note that colors will appear differently on screen than they will when printed.
Step 4: Approve your proof.
Approve your wedding invitation proof after careful review. Take your time. Our proofs are custom designed and are not automatically generated from our online order form, so please check all proof details carefully.
- Are all the stationery items you’ve ordered included in the proof?
- Are the ink, paper and envelope colors correct?
- Are all fonts correct?
- Is the text spaced properly?
- Is the alignment correct?
- Double check all dates, names, professional titles, physical addresses, email & web addresses, and telephone numbers and make certain you’ve included all relevant information.
- Double check that there are not abbreviations and that all dates and addresses are spelled out (i.e. Street versus St.)
- Double check spelling & punctuation
- Are any design elements or motifs missing? Please note that all background patterns and borders are printed so if a pattern or border does not appear on your proof, it will not be printed.
- It is important to note that once you have given final proof approval, you bear final responsibility for the design and typographical elements of your invitations. Pretty as a Picture will not bear the costs of reprinting and shipping orders due to any errors you have approved, nor will a refund be issued.
Step 5: Your order ships to you
Your invitations are printed and packaged in beautiful presentation boxes and shipped to you. We will contact you when your order is ready to ship with expected delivery date.
PAYMENT TERMS AND METHODS
50% deposit payment is due at the time you place your order via bank transfer. Pretty as a Picture also accepts cheque, money order, or cash. If you wish to pay this way, please contact us via phone or e-mail to place your order. Where payment is made by cheque, the order is processed once the cheque clears.
Call us at 0404 64224 or email us at email@example.com for more details.
We take privacy and security matters seriously. Any personal information we collect from you is used only to communicate about your order and is not disclosed to outside parties. Please see our privacy and security policy for more information.